Properties ranging from concerts and festivals to sporting events and local fairs are increasingly facing more scrutiny over sponsorship assets and offerings. They are under constant pressure to provide more value and a concrete measurement of ROI for that value. Rights holders need to take a proactive role in their partners’ success by moving beyond packages that simply provide signage and other standard inventory in favor of imaginative, impactful and measurable engagement assets.
Boots and Hearts, Canada’s largest country music festival did just that. They offered a top tier sponsor, Coleman, the opportunity to name a collection of challenges that were published to ambassadors. Coleman was tagged in all ambassador’s posts, and their affiliation with the festival was shared across all ambassadors’ social accounts. The Official Checklist Challenge (pictured) alone generated over 38,000 impressions for Coleman. Boots and Hearts used the SocialLadder platform to boost their sponsors’ visibility and impact in and around the festival, unlocking increased value and possibilities for strategic upselling of future festival sponsorship packages.
The SocialLadder technology provides a range of features that properties can take advantage of, and offer as an added value to their sponsorship partners. By offering sponsors access to the power of a SocialLadder ambassador team clients are creating solutions that can drive their sponsors’ business objectives while weaving the sponsor into the fabric of a highly engaged and connected community.
Here are a few ways to leverage SocialLadder ambassador challenges:
- Sponsored Challenge: Name a set of challenges for a top tier sponsor to increase their visibility and brand awareness amongst the ambassador community.
- Sponsor Check-In Challenge: Task ambassadors with attending a Sponsor’s store opening, retail location, or event.
- Sponsor Survey: Circulate a sponsor’s market survey digitally to a new, engaged, online community.
- Share and Sign Up: Drive signups for a sponsor’s blog, mailing list, or newsletter.
- Sponsor Tags: Don’t forget to instruct ambassadors to tag your title sponsor on their unique content challenges. Imagine being able to report to your sponsor that you generated hundreds of thousands of additional impressions on their behalf!
Add these features into proposals to secure interest from new prospects or into existing agreements to enrich relationships with existing partners. Including sponsor-specific content in your SocialLadder ambassador initiatives, whether online or in the field shows your increased efforts in finding new ways to drive ROI for your partners, and keep them coming back for more.