We’re happy to announce the launch of our latest in-app feature – SocialLadder Chat!
This new feature helps to further streamline communication by making it easier for program Admins and app users to communicate with each other directly through the SocialLadder app. As an Admin, use the Chat to share important information with your team, provide support for any questions asked, and connect with your team in a more direct and personal setting.
To access the Chat feature on the SocialLadder app, click on the message icon next to the bell icon at the top right-hand corner of your program area. Create a new message, select the user(s) you’d like to message and begin your conversation within seconds!
The In-App Chat supports:
- Direct message and group message chat from app to app
- Program Admins to users
- Users to users
- Standard emojis
- Ability to see other users typing
- Time-stamped message tracking
- Search users by name when creating a chat
- Sorted by Admins, Friends (your friends in the program), and Everyone else
- In-App notification in the program area
- Push notification of message details when outside of the app
- Share and open direct links from conversations
- Service required to view past conversations
For more information about the SocialLadder Chat capabilities, Request a Demo.